$20-28 Hourly (depending on experience)
In this position you would perform a broad range of maintenance duties, including trouble-shooting, repair, overhauling and partial rebuilding of machinery, equipment, and hydraulic systems.
- Work from maintenance work orders and instructions, electric, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings, diagrams and mechanic manuals.
- Diagnose and repair machine and equipment problems, tear down and replace defective parts and mechanisms.
- Help maintain distribution and circulation systems, and repair toilets, pumps, valves, leaks and drainage systems.
- Install and wire 3-phase and 1-phase power systems for machines, building, and grounds. Use electrical test equipment like analog and digital meters, AMP clamps and others to find and repair trouble.
- Perform all duties with a minimum amount of interference with the production process. Detect and report unusual maintenance situations and/or needs. Monitor quality of own work and report to supervisor defective materials, unusual conditions and operating difficulties. Keep required time and/or other work records.
- Maintain general work areas and/or equipment used in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow and adhere to prescribed safety regulations and procedures.
- Having own hand tools is preferred.
M-F, 1st Shift
401K, Medical, Paid Time Off, Holidays