Hiring all levels of mechanics, from tech school grads to experienced Heavy Duty Truck Trailer Mechanics. Will train qualified, mechanically inclined prospects. However to be considered, applicants must have their own toolbox and tools.
· Perform required trailer repairs/maintenance (inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose etc.)
· Interpret work orders and technical manuals
· Must be able to lift parts up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet estimates.
Knowledge of the below are beneficial:
· Aluminum sheet/panel, body rail and roofing
· Axle, brake and suspension
· Aluminum and wood flooring
· Welding & Fabrication
· Class A CDL · DOT/FHWA inspections