Production Manufacturing Associate
- Stack tubes from production conveyor to pallets and racks.
- Prepare orders from job tickets.
- Set up inline printers.
- Accurately count quantities produced and time elapsed.
- Move products from production to warehouse.
- Maintain safe and organized work environment.
- Previous manufacturing operator experience.
- Ability to read tape measures, calipers, and work orders.
- Ability to stand for long periods and handle physical workload including lifting 70 lbs.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Desire to thrive in fast-paced environment.
M-F, 1st shift, 7:00 am-3:00 pm
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays – once hired by company