Full-Time, Direct Hire
We are seeking a maintenance/reliability engineer with demonstrated success with preventative and predictive maintenance programs. You will work with a strong team to ensure the production equipment is running in both an efficient and effective manner. You will have the opportunity to make a distinctive difference in the organization from day one.
- Promote a safe working environment and safely conduct work in the plant.
- Develop, implement, administer, and refine site wide predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
- Own the mission critical data for our site-wide CMMS – SAP.
- Perform analysis to determine areas in need of improvement and develop reliability and maintainability solutions to overcome production challenges.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect plant operations – capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance issues.
- Define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an asset management plant to include value-added preventative maintenance tasks and effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.
- Select use of proper technology for all areas of the plant.
- Provide the leadership to perform work in an orderly and proactive manner based on principles of reliable design and preventative/predictive maintenance practices.
- Responsible for maintenance KPIs. (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with Process and Site Engineering to identify and establish reliability best practices associated with our processing equipment.
- Monitor equipment to ensure consistency, managing any failures, determining root cause, impact on product quality, cost, and operational efficiency, as needed.
- Troubleshoot to ensure smooth process operations.
- Root Cause Analysis experience preferred
- Experience working with SAP
- 3D CAD experience preferred – we use Solidworks
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- Predictive or preventative maintenance experience preferred
At times, you will be exposed to cold or hot, dusty and noisy surroundings.
Competitive Pay, 401K, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Bonus Eligibility, Career Development, Employee Assistance Program